Friday, August 12, 2016

If you had a rose for every sorry, you'd have to picke a whole field.

My love for her will last forever,  
Her skin against mine as soft as a feather,
This love can last threw any weather.
Her hands in mine,
Fingers tangled like twin, Hands running through hair,
Trying to make Her aware, Of how much I love her,
Me and her together all night, Holding her so very tight,
and when I'm with her,
Everything seems all right,
Her beauty shines,
Like the brightest light.
She made my heart soar like a kite,  
And fly like a bird,
My heart so high,
But when She said those Words my heart fell straight outta the sky,
Why did She have to hide or lie,
Why did She have to make me sigh, cry, and want to die.
My heart hit the ground, pieces flew all around.
She smashed it to dust,  And left me to rust
You put my heart back together,
You promised me,
You would be with me forever.