Monday, August 08, 2016

Your strength..

 As long as you think I am, Then I shall forever be,
For I am everything for you, I am what you make of me.
I am no longer who I was, For you turned my life around,
You hold me tight to my sanity, And keep my feet upon the ground.
When the world begins to spin, And daylight turns to night,
I know your love surrounds me, And I know I'll be all right.
And when my sun refuses to shine, And there are no stars up in my sky,
You'll be the anchor to my sailing ship or spread my wings and help me fly.
When my world has no direction and I know not where to turn,
You'll be my shelter in the storm of life's hard lessons learned.
When the colors of my rainbow become black and white as I feel,
I know I can count on you to remind me of what is real.
for you ...
You are the breath I breathe whenever I start to drown,
You are the one who finds me when I'm no where to be found.
Without you I am nothing for you are everything to me,
You are the force that sustains me and gives me life eternally.
Where ever I walk in this world you are always at my side,
Never would you let me give up without ever having tried.
For this and many more.. I give my thanks to you,
For without you beside me I could never see this through.
As long as you are with me I will survive this time,
You lend to me your strength.. And help me to make it mine.