Sunday, August 28, 2016

What is more acute.!!

What is more acute.!!
The joy of love accepted, or the pain of love rejected.!
The whole world seems like heaven, and the feeling within, seems more heavenly than the heaven itself.
Inside the corridor of my heart evergreen spring reigns forever.. Dear, It's all about the reason you said 'Yes'.
The fire of pain that keep burning inside me turning the core of my heart into ashes, Deep within my heart there is eternal emptiness, and dark loneliness is covering my 'self'
Eating into my secret soul.. Dear, It's all about the reason you said 'No'.
the point is.. The joy of first love, and the pain of first rejection,... Comes only once in a lifetime,
And the same cannot have the two feelings,
All at once.. Being one person and having one life. 
checkmate.!