Monday, December 04, 2017

Learn to associate "event" with "time"

Learn to associate "event" with "time" with a certain scene. With a distinctive smell. With sincere passion, Relax.
Take a deep breath. Diving deep in the dark ... until you see the light,
Free your mind from all disillusionment, 

Cleanse your spirit from all impurities,
Surrendered to the earth in position Southeast 141ْ
Hear only the echo of your breath coming in and out.
If it fails to emit ambient noise. Place earplugs,
Breathe deeply without sound,
Now say .. I love you ... Because you did not say it for 44 hours,

Now listen to me, when I come to the end of my road, 
miss me for a little while but forever for I'll always be around and so near, 
and please don't let your heart hold any fears, or even let your eyes shed no tears,
we may didn't ready to take the last journey home,
but surly we are just waiting to vanish this misty gloom,
for one day we all have to take the journey of death,
And on this day we breathe our last breath,

Learn to associate "event" with "time" with a certain scene. With a distinctive smell. With sincere passion, And ... Relax.