Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mercy

Today I grabbed a sense of the situation i let youo face alone while I'm complaining for what I'm going through and i thought I'm own you with apologise..  And It is not important to tell the one you love that you are sacrificing for him,  but the important thing is that you feel it is worth the sacrifice, and you are worth loving.
I'm not asking you for love.. I'm seeking your mercy for mercy is deeper than love, it's quite purity, where love, sacrifice, self-denial, tolerance, kindness, pardon, generosity, for my sweetheart all of us are able to love by virtue of the human genius. But only those who are capable of being mercy are so rare kind of human, 
Just don't love flowers for its perfume and nectar، watch it gives you mercifully its nectar until it last breath.