Thursday, December 07, 2017

Creativity lost,


ِAnd here comes the question "does creativity is idea or will" ?
Personally i denied the idea about the fourth stages of creativity theory, or even Plato or Freud theory
"Inspiration" leads to some "ideas" then "creativity" must glow bright in it's form whichever it'll be, Some of the great thinkers have spoken of inspiration from various magazines of interest to all scholars and intellectuals in a purely academic way.
With my respect for them all I see inspiration as the basis of any creativity
has two paths emerge
The first is the creativity that stems from the feeling and feeling that the artist develops in a way that the recipient understands for art.
And creativity stemming from the idea of whether it touches the artist himself or just another work added to his art.
Personally I am not qualified for pure poetic experience
I prefer the poetic experience stemming from a sincere sense.

So as for example, few days ago i deeply feel that i miss my beloved.. and i'm willing to let her know that through my words, so i inked those words for her,

How much I care..

"Close your eyes let me take your hand, i can't begin to know your fears I'll never understand. 
But for a fleeting moment let me soothe your pain, for just a passing second before you go back to your reality again. 
So, lay your head upon my chest.. feel the beat of my heart as i gently stroke your hair, and whisper softly to your warm ear, I miss you.. do you even know how much I care"

Now how to ask for creativity from someone who does not have his own inspiration, I miss you and i can't do more for I miss you.