Sunday, December 03, 2017

How strong you are..?

Once upon a time ... My father told me, you are strong but you need more practice to be more stronger.
I rushed to athletics training. I practiced martial arts. I mastered the shooting until I became a sniper in the guard of the president Special army. 
Then I came back to my father and asked him..
Am I now more powerful.. More stronger..? 
He answered me with a quiet voice; 
Do you think power is synonymous with cruelty and indifference..! 
I was confused and regretted what I missed from the time, and asked him with tears refuse to come down from my eyes.
So I made a mistake and I'm looking forward to knowing my mistake if you please..!
He replied me...! My son, 
Strength lies here ... and put his hand on my heart. 
Strength lies in the heart no matter how crashing it still gives, 
Strength lies in a spirit that no matter how is narrow and misty the ways it does not surrender, 
Strength lies in the mind of whatever knowledge it earned, it will always humble in front of wisdom, 
Strength lies in love no matter how the paths distances and separated between lovers, love will always remains alive.
Now tell me, How stronger you think you are ?