Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The misery turns innocence into cruelty

If only you could hear my sorrow, I dare your happiness to me will borrow, How you wanted to keep me for nothing to waiting, My soul drowned from lying, to myself with thought of dying, without you now to see... what a pityful sight of trying. 
If loving you is sorrow, then why can't I leave you free to your morrow, If moments of life in you like flying, Then I don't ever want to wake up frightened and crying. 
To see my little angels grow, Wish them smile and tears may glow, with heart so down and torn, of a love that poured like rain, No change can ever reign
and if die, would you still be there..!
like the cry of the rain, would you still hear..!
O please don't tell me silence was stronger and clear, 
For, the misery still remains turns innocence into cruelty can't bear.

No comments: