Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stranger,

Give me a little time, I will arrange my life again and bring you back as you were, I did not regret for giving because I never waited for reciprocity, But let me hide in the arms of silence for my pain is unexplainable.
I will never forget the past nor forget the lesson, Man does not die if he loses love, but he lives as a dead person if he loses his dignity trying to catch the impossible, crying to hold on what still remains, 
The colors faded in my eyes when I was standing in front of my sand watch pegging its dials to go back, for a man does not become old before remorse fills his rooms of dreams
Roses wilt, Pens dried and even dreams sank in the darkness of our bitter reality,
So please.. give me a little time... I will rearrange my life again and bring you back ....... Stranger... as you were.

No comments: