Saturday, February 24, 2018

Then I met you

Before i met you
There was a time when I was whole, in body, mind, heart and soul,
When I was flawless without seam, a fairy tale a perfect dream,
A single piece with no divide, with faith, hope and love inside,
Complete, entire and intact. All I need, nothing lacked
Then I met you
Now I find that I am shattered, broken bruised and badly battered,
Cut asunder callously, by your fair hand so savagely,
Smashed and torn totality ceases, left abandoned in a million pieces.

I feel as though my head is cracked and all I am is fading fast, insanity has now attacked, erasing present, future and past.
I feel as though my heart has died and rots inside my broken chest, polluting all I'm inside, and spreading to devour .... the rest.
I feel as though the end is nigh and I shall burn in fire bright, in pain is how I now will die and in the darkness I gives you light.  

No comments: