Monday, January 16, 2012

judging silently

Every single drop of my tear is costly than anything in this World. But, No one knows its real value until they have it in their own eyes. I keep saying; Everything is gonna be alright even I’m dying inside !! but If our world is really easy and beautiful; nobody would have entered it by crying !! by a way or another i realize that; The worst regret is not for the things i did wrong but for the countless right things i did for the wrong people!!
I thought my heart was dead forever
But now its beating even faster than ever.
I am very proud of my heart.
It is been played, cheated, stabbed, burned and even broken.
but somehow it is still functioning for me! So please ..

If you don’t know then ask me, I may answer.
If you don’t agree then argue with me. I may missing something.
If you don’t like then say it to me, I may change.
If you don’t feel well then let me know, I may help.
BUT
Please don’t start judging my tears silently !!

No comments: