Monday, January 09, 2012

What i Want .


All I want is to see you
There's something I want you to do
I want you to listen and now this is true
I think I love you
You make me feel like I'm flying on a cloud
And I want to scream out loud
I think I love you
There's nothing more I want to do
You make me want to lay in the grass
Just lay there while the time continues to pass
Lay there with the sun on my face
And know I'm in my place
When I hear your voice I close my eyes and smile
Cause I know that you’ll be with me for a while
I turn and look at you
And I know that you see me like I see you
There's something in the way you look at me
You see something that I can not see
I want to lay with your arms around me
Oh why can you be here with me
In class I want hold your hand
And know you won’t run before you can stand
Oh boy look at what you do to me
Why isn’t what I feel something I can see

No comments: