Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What happened to me ..!!

Trapped in a lonely forbidden world
Can someone just hold me, and tell me it’s going to be okay
That things will eventually work out 
But things never do
Not for this all forlorn man 
Everyday he play this happy role
Smile, laugh and be joyous
But no one knows that he is broken inside
He has all these walls around him
To protect him from
Pain? 
Loneliness? 
He is afraid
Afraid to break these walls down
Cause you might see
Him heart...Agonized 
He is defeated by this world
Defeated by everything good supposedly out there
I am amazed at him strength every day
He has become so numb, to even feel or know anything
Other than hurt
Is it selfish of him to want to leave
Leave this world and maybe just maybe find a better place
A much better place than this trapped world
A world where he will belong
Can this be the death of all hopes for him
What happened to me
Trapped in a lonely forbidden world 

No comments: