Saturday, November 17, 2012

Other desires


Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself 
But if your love and must needs have desires, 
Let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook 
That sings its melody to the night. 
To know the pain of too much tenderness. 
To be wounded by your own understanding of love; 
And to bleed willingly and joyfully. 
To wake at dawn with a winged heart 
And give thanks for another day of loving; 
To rest at the moon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; 
To return home at eventide with gratitude; 
And then to sleep with a prayer 
For the beloved in your heart 
And a song of "only you can love me this way" upon your lips. 
Now silently repeat after me ..
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I have been hurt,
But i'm a human
I live, I learn, i'm not perfect
But I'll always be .. Thankful
And let me sex your mind.

No comments: