Thursday, November 22, 2012

Unknown Story

With tears in my eyes, I entered this world, 
So harmless, so feeble, I could barely utter any name.
Support I needed all the time, everywhere
Oblivious of the mortal game.
I was like a gift to blessed people, 
Beside my face they lit a flame, 
My glittering eyes captured many hearts, 
And they could find nobody to blame.
Riding on wings of time, I found youth, 
There was lot to win and lot to claim.
For the first time I tasted beauty, 
And my world was never again the same.
Drowning in tears many letters were exchanged, 
To the love of my life, my beloved dame.
We promised to spend eternity together, 
And vowed to fulfill the common aim.
Life flowed like a river and soon I was old, 
I have but memories of lost glories and fame.
With each passing moment I shall lose all my senses, 
But till my last breath, I'll chant your ....

i even didn't know your real name.! 

No comments: