Sunday, November 19, 2017

Despondency

Every single second one's pass through losing the hope to catch our dream, 
Conventing oneself that it's just a sand swinging on the storm of life prim,
lit the candles of inspiration one after another, 
doing our best to avoid living despondency hold our hands as a brother,
only to discover that facing reality has crushed our spirits and only shadows are still together,
The illusions of hope fading away, euphoric dreams dying in the burning ocean of dim society rules,
And every night we join our souls together, I wake up to discover that ... You are not here, I'm still can't be there... O
It hinders my vision, smashing what is still remains of will, 
Empty and worthless.. Shattered to pieces as my being is just makes no sense,
One's keeping fail to fade up all this pain inside, regret all what we waste of our precious time, searching for some peace of mind.. wondering when and where I will find.