Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Being a perfect wife,

An idiot asked a wise woman...!
Why does your husband can't see in this wide universe any other woman but you ? Why does he love you and respect you in this unusual way ?
Wisely and with self-confidence she replied ..
I may not be the most beautiful woman in the universe,
I may not be the grandest nor the richest person he met on earth,
But
If my husband angered me, I always forgive him.
If he came to me bearing the worries and sorrow, I would open my heart and hear him patiently.
And 

If he gave me too much.... I praise him with a tender smile
If he gave me a little.... I show contentment
So, that's how my religion taught me..
Friendly... I  do not cut
Obedience... I do not prevent
And whatever we harvest thorns, We always keep planting roses.