Friday, November 17, 2017

When I lit the candles of love and sent you longings. And I write on the title to your eyes, I miss you.

Happiness isn't painting in our faces a smile,
Long journey we walk step by step and mile by mile,
If the olive trees knew the hands that planted them, their oil would become tears,
If you know how much I truly love you, you will have no fears,
Some heartbeat dances on the strings of nostalgia, pen always fail to ink it on paper nor tongue fluent in the language of characterization.
Yet i have something to say...
After I loved you
Everything in the universes changed, the earth stopped spinning,
The clock of the times has been broken,
The river became salty and the sea was fresh,
The moon became a Sun, and the sun divided into a thousand moons,
the taste of my coffee has been changed,
I have returned to the time of my birth,, I saw the night as the lights
Dipped in rainwater, I released all the secrets ...
After I loved you,

I lit the candles of love and sent you longings. 
I write on the title.... to your eyes, I miss you.
I hope that together we will face all our dangers.