Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Yes i'm scared

Each time I'm trying to picture how my lifetime passed so quickly, I'm scared,
Each time i notice a new fading flower in our garden, I'm scared,
even in my words, even in my songs, its always reflect pain and crying 
Even when i was happy, 
I'm frightened to miss the joy,
I'm beware of this deceived life,
I'm scared for this sweet tenderly laughter to become garden of blossom sorrow,
I'm afraid to get lost in the unknown,
I'm scared to be so cheap in your world,
I'm scared to lose my dreams,
I always feel that I'm alone, like a ship which never see the shore, just like nomadic without ports,
I paint a smile in my face while i feel like i carry all the world sorrow in my heart, like a beautiful song bleed bitterness,
Even in my torment, I'm afraid that you will give up on me,