Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wild 🌹

I want to fall on you like rain upon a wild desert flower, just to opening a new different reason from you where From threads of kindness, tenderness, compassion, honesty and other noble qualities we need to build our nest, 
And I'll scaring all the old bees away from annoying your heart, So it’s just you and me turning this desert into our own meadow
The rabbits in the hole
The grasses are wet and beginning to bow
The forest is damp and sleepy and in the meadow.... I bend down and kiss your petals wetly falling all over you...
Sucking off your honey, Almost plucking you... But not going so far just pulling you so that you can feel your roots leaving to let you almost taste my old world in the sky, So afterwards you can go down... Believing,
But alas, always at some page of the story,  always