Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bribing the Nurse, Angle of death

2/29/2012, 11:03AM
Now i'm grateful by name and actions
to all the stuff, starting from my Doctors and ending with all angels, hiding myself again under the bed blanket otherwise it's still rain
Be happy that i have another day, To enjoy all your treasures and say,
"Thank You" to an Almighty who loves me so
That despite my frailties. I must know, my salvation is His concern…
So thank God with my actions in return.
Only then will eternal life
Ensure my happiness from earthly strife.
O my God, all patients have them angels of mercy, why i have this angel of death,
now i'll pretend asleep, just to let her disappear ..
Everyday one more chance appears, to enjoy life flower
nectar's, 
Sun beams are so far from bright, 

While everything seems so right.
.. I really start to be angry, Why she's keeping shout on my face, i thought later i can complete

No comments: