Thursday, February 23, 2012

In The Heat Of Passion


Over your eyes, mine do scan
Never before has such beauty been seen by man
Entranced forever in a blissful state
Something words could never explain, a beauty so great
That we laugh, we love, then rest
In a quiet secret place, my head rests upon your breast
Fully knowing that you're forever by my side
That alone is enough to conceive boundless pride
No one else I would ever prefer
I'm madly in love with you, for which there is no cure
Alike in mind, our actions are such
We only do too little, for we can never do too much
In the heat of the passion, hearts are confused
Pondering 'Were we so expressively loved, or just used? '
In a world so cruel, innocence is a prey to all
I assure you my stance on it, I shall never let you fall

No comments: