Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stop cry, i do


I stand there, alone
with the roses in my hand
Like a child i smiled and cried
How difficult to say goodbye
I rather say Hi without any reply
Than accept your bye
I stand there by your side
On your quiet land
The roof of your hidden room
In marked ground by your name
I stand there, alone
tried to remember your face
Because i cant wake you from sleep
Talking how miss time we had
I m sorry for not being there

I stand there, alone

The clouds turn gloomy dark
But i have darker tears
My Morning rain
Pouring in pain 
Dropped
Fallen
Stained
on your bed
I stand there, close to you
A little smile on my face
Thinking you're free, finished the race
from cruel world tricky maze
The past worries flew
Holding faith warm
Now no more harm
To blink your mind
In this wood chamber
Sleep well my dear
Sleep by the underground arm
Laying roses for you
wont cry forever for you
My tears gone dried to cry
My prayers never let you alone
Company your days in woody home
Take all our times together with you
Will keep you alive in my breathe
Each breathe i breathing with you
Keeps us together
Till i hold my last breathe
Here, witnessed by whom read this
You've met your destiny
Walk through mystery gateway
The door of eternity to a new life
The real world is just began
Soon I will come for you
Stop cry, i do
Time run fast and still running
Be near to you
I am coming for You

No comments: