Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bribing the nurse .. little pain

New Note 22
date, 2/28/2012 ... time, 20:58
After bribing the nurse with a box of chocolates, Just to bring my pc To the intensive care room where I'm lay down
A white bed, half dead and half wishing to heal from what i feel,
No one knew where I'm but my closed friends,
hiding the tears from me, while i saw them fall
encourage me to fight, my disappointed soul
That made my mind slide in a big hole
If everything happened to a reason, which one was that for.
Patients howling through the night,
Holding the bed pillow too tight,
I'm not afraid from death, it's just the chaos
here she is coming again, to tell me What i'll gain
in fact, outside it's rain, but inside .. too much pain
now i'm a case number 247, what's a ridiculous
Anyway i need to pray, i need to find determination way
Each one thought, money can bought anything
but, let me note,
Money can buying everything, but extra time to live, it's not.
i'm just grateful to whom, let me knew that;
the most three precious words in any language is,
"things always Changes"

Oh God, as much as you feel my pain, i really miss her deeply more.

No comments: