Friday, February 24, 2012

I Planned my own attack

I closed my eyes, My tears rolled straight to the floor, All I wanted was to feel something more, I was torn inside, That was all I felt now that she had died,

I wished I were dreaming, But all I heard was the faint sound of her screaming,
I stood at her grave, Knowing I would never see her again, I just kept feeling this terrible pain,

I will never love again, The pain is too intense, If only I had more sense, She would never have died,

I let her go to the beach that day, She drowned and turned up on the bay, I will never forgive myself, It has totally effected my health,

I have a hole in my heart that will never be replaced, The feeling I have felt, Is like torture I have faced, I can’t deal with this anymore, I’m going down to the ocean floor, I will never come back, I planned my own attack.

No comments: