Thursday, February 09, 2012

Start to learn

I can see the pain in your eyes from the hurt in your heart, 
and I'd really love to fix it just don't know where to start. 
Every time you let me in a little you shut me right back out, 
and it makes me wanna scream, 
"I am a grown man and games are not what I'm about!!!"
But instead I'll say I like you and I'll say it a million more times, if that's what it takes for you to know for you to acknowledge it in your mind. 
I will never hurt here it is on paper in pen, and I bet if you look at the bottom of these feelings hitting paper you'll find my signature at the end. 
You have to know I love you, after all this time. 
I'm just afraid because when I'm with you my heart is no longer mine. So this is it I'm giving in. 
My white flag has hit the sky. 
I'm giving you my everything don't make me wonder why. 
I like you then, I like you now, and somehow I know I always will. 

So for me please take your time, relax your mind, and start to learn how .. to chill.

No comments: