Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The Lovers Last Dance

With rain and storm it crosses the line 
Screeching brakes screams, 
Shattered glass so fine, 
Silence but, for a spinning wheel 
As spirits rise hold hands and kneel.
Your body attracts the moonlight, 
The stars shine on so bright
May I have this dance? 
Shall we..!!
Dance an angel dance, 
In a lovers trance as kin
To the sway of the foxtrot, 
And I've got you under my skin.
Entwine with me, vibe the rhythm of life.
Soothing the senses, with feelings run rife.
Dance angel dance, 
Thru rainbows silver mist, 
Swirling with tear coloured clouds 
Just to be kissed.
We dance on, up, high in the sky, 
A new dance is nigh.
Strauss has provided the last waltz of wonder, 
As powerful to compare to dancing thunder.
When we reach heaven with steps guided true
Believe me, 
You'll know that for ever
I will always 
Love you 

No comments: