Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sometimes


Sometimes I feel alive, I feel dead, my heart hurts,
sometimes it's all in my head
Sometimes I feel lonely,I need my space,
sometimes there are no problems
sometimes I've got too much to face,
Sometimes things go right
sometimes things go wrong
sometimes I fit right in
sometimes I just don't belong
Sometimes I want to laugh,to cry, to live, even to die
Sometimes I want to face life
sometimes I want to be gone from sight
sometimes I want to run, to sing
sometimes I know the answer, but always I'm in doubt
Sometimes I'm happy,
sometimes I'm sad
sometimes I'm scared
sometimes I'm mad
Sometimes I want to win, to lose,
sometimes I listen to music, or watch the news
Sometimes I make decisions,
sometimes need to discus what to do
sometimes I find life hard
Thanks God,
You are my everything.

No comments: