Saturday, March 10, 2012

Abandonment..

I abandoned the people I loved once because I saw their hearts adored separation,
Yes I miss them but, I placed my dignity above the longing and that need no translation,
And I want to be friendly with them, but the way of humiliation does not please my situation, For it's better for you to became hated by people for your honesty with them than to love you for your hypocrisy on them and that need no more clarification, 
"Do not reach with frankly the limits to be insolence... And do not reach By your courtesy to the limits of hypocrisy". And that was my first inspiration,
I abandoned the people I loved once because I saw their hearts adored separation,
Yes I miss them but, I placed my dignity above the longing and that need no translation,

No comments: