Thursday, March 08, 2012

Prayer

I stay away but the Subtle one is never away .. i stay away
I have a hope in him and i expect that he will never let me down
I stay away but the Subtle one is never away .. never away
I have a hope in him and i expect that he will never let me down .. never let me down
And i ask him to keep me safe from such period, a period of trial, which calamities turn the hair white
And i ask for my needs in every situation from the one whom our hearts trust and rely on
How many times God arranged things, things that were concealed by the unseen
And how many times in the unseen there are facilitation of difficulties and relieve of calamities that comes about
And how much generosity and concealed kindness and how much relief that clears sufferings
And who else door i could knock other than his door
The most generous, Benefactor, Source of all goodness, the Subtle One
The one who gracefully cover our sins and respond to our supplications
The Forbearing One, Who never anticipates our sins
The Merciful .. The Merciful, whose flood of mercy is overwhelming us.
Ye Sovereign lord steady me when i stumble, through my sins kept me far away from you
And i'm sick of my fancy desires that led to my shameful fortune, yet you are my only healer
O calm my fears and suppress my envier and guard me from the fangs of calamities
And combine me with my children and family because a foreign guy would feel desolate
i feel very anxious about my little daughters,
i'm about to melt whenever i mention them
But i gave up the power of government to the One who amazingly plans our destinies
He is the Beneficent who is always around me, and whom i always seek his shelter
And whom i supplicate to and turn to in repentance
My Deity you know my situation, My master will there be any forthcoming relief
O Creditor of the resurrection day please relief, relief those creeping worries and sorrows in my heart
And tie my rope to the rope of your satisfaction and look at me and forgive me, Perhaps I would be able to repend
And maintain my protection, and take charge of my victory and strengthen me whenever I face problems
And inspire me to praise you throughout my entire life
Cause only with your praise life become pleasant
I'm the servant of the most Merciful and whoever comes after me, would have a share from the field of his kindness
My Support, I have a graceful believe in you and I hope that my victuals' pasture would be fertile
And May your blessings be upon the prophet and his family as long as the Nightingale Keeps on singing on the Heaven trees.

No comments: