Saturday, March 03, 2012

Only forty tears away

Whenever we loose someone through rejection, or as in death they depart, then we realize a heartache is only forty tears away. 
So, let me show you this,
Death is not the reason for the sorrow in my heart but each and every season the tears do impart. 

I carry with me, the pain of yesteryear, the pain that brings forth those forty tears.
Memories of you rest ..  heavy on my heart, not having you near me sweet ....... Name it, continues to 
tear me apart. 

You are a part of me, you are my genes, my blood. 
Without you in my life is like a blossom without a bud.
Let us not go to our graves with issues unspoken, and carry the pain of togetherness broken.
We must mend the seams and put together that precious mould. My God gave us each other in ... in trying times to hold.
I want to put all the pieces together and set the record straight, taking all negative forces and throw them out of the gate. Having you back in my life would return the missing link. Of that I'm certain ...... Oh here where are again .......... Name it, 

I also can think, on it to another forty years.
The time is here and now, please mend with me, forgive me if you really also can see. The bottom line is…..there is a woman in my thoughts, whose image is clear. This woman I miss tear after tear.
When the wind blows and the trees swish and even the hiss of a garden hose within the midst.I stand and ponder, oh yes, everybody knows. I do not keep a secret my friend, my love ...  still grows. 
People near and far away, people whom I treasure dear, I share my thoughts, my hopes, my fears, again here comes those forty tears. they all know of this precious sisterly love.
Today I'm sending this to you, I hope the meaning in my words clearly come through. I'm reaching out gently and calm, sweet, So, i think it's the time to throw all your fears.

No comments: