Thursday, March 01, 2012

Days turned,


Days turned , days passed between separation and quarrel then I met her ,
I forgot , we were not speaking ,
I even forgot all nights I stayed awake
I forgot ,my hearts ,blame and perplexity
I don't know how I spoke to her ?
I don't know how I spoke to her
I cant be separated from my love..
Who else I have…. except her ,
I met her and her's eyes was longing
She said hello
,took my hand in her,
and whispered, she was mistaken ..
at once I forgot why we were separated ;
all the tears that I could not sleep from , for nights
were forgotten with one smile of her eyes
the most bitter torture
and the most beautiful torture
torture of love to lovers,
I can't be patient for one day when she is away ..
Patience needs patience itself ,
They described to me patience ,
I found it is nothing, but fantasy and words of love ;
words that are only said
where can I go from my heart
our beautiful nights are everywhere ..
We filled them with love
and filled the world with hope,
hope and love...
I pity all lovers
they are puzzled ,
they can't be patient ..
I can't be patient for one day ,
when she is far away ..
Dawn appeared after separation ,
with its rosy color
morning light woke up happiness
and said to love ,: come on , we will be happy ..
From happiness ……….
I was lost in happiness ,
From my happiness
I can't sleep or wake up!
and I found myself
living with you in a beautiful spring
between endless longing and longing that started.

No comments: