Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Being happy again


In my bed right next to me, I have an empty space .. A cold place
I never move over it’s a big hole cold and scary .. Where is the warm body
In my heart, in my chest .. I have an empty space .. A cold place
I never fill it
A big hole of loneliness, scary and alone .. Where is the warmth
In my bed, I have a place for someone .. To fill with warmth and love 
Sometimes I roll over into the cold emptiness
Then roll back to safety .. My safe warm place
Sometimes I have to fill my heart with sadness songs
But i always roll over and over to my safe lonely place
In my heart I have a hole, So big and empty hole
Can you fill it
It’s cavernous .. Is there anybody that can
Fill it with love
Sometimes I dream of that day ..
A warm body in my bed
A warm soul in my heart
And me being happy again 

No comments: