Sunday, March 24, 2013

Get ready for me

Death can't hurt you once you've realized
You can take all it's power by who you are inside 
By the way you treat the ones you love
It all depends on what your soul's made of
I'm not afraid of whatever comes next
For I know in my heart that God is everywhere 
With making sure we get our rest. So, 

We can move on to our next test
I've got so much to do, many new things to learn
I've still a lot of money to earn! 
I've to fall in love, to find that one girl, To find my eye's apple, my oyster's pearl
I've yet to leave my country's land
To sink my feet in a new desert sand
To travel to unexplored countries,  tAbandons the place the great Pyramids, call home
I've never seen the Northern Lights align,However, I'm still can breath and I've still got some time 
I'll take advantage of what time is still mine .. So am I afraid? 
No, but I'd still rather stay
Too much to live for, a whole world to see, I can't wait to see what's the best I can be
So get ready world, get ready for me

No comments: