Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wait me .. i'm in my way

I cannot and I will not, say that you are dead -
because you live and breathe inside my head, 
because you were my love and always will be, 
because you were a part of me.
I cannot and I will not, say that you are gone -
when your still with me in each and every song, 
when your still in my heart all day long.
You went somewhere that I will one day go.
a place reserved for loved ones dear -
but in my mind you'll never go away, 
you'll always be at my side and near.
I will share your soul with mine, 
and what dreams that I can find -
I'll take them to my soul to keep, 
and never more will you see me weep.
Tears are shed for them that's dead, 
But your alive, inside my head -
and I'll not cry, I've cried enough, 
though times be hard and rough.
Some day, we sit and laugh together, 
like the man and son that we once shared -
we'll have our arms around each other, 
for all the earthly years we lost, but always cared

No comments: