Sunday, March 10, 2013

OR

Now that the tears in my eyes seem to have dried
and the pain that love caused 
is almost out of the way
Will i be able to get up and start my life afresh..!
OR will i still cry from the tears which in my heart stay...!
Will i manage to stay strong
if in front of me the story is repeated? 
OR will i break down & shatter to pieces & let my life get affected....!
If i see his name somewhere or hear of him
will i take it in my stride.....!
OR will i drift into the past, stay alone & from the world hide......! 
Though i certainly hope to be strong
and make life a beautiful place to stay
i really wonder if things get really bad
would i face them all
OR would i turn and run away..!
Will i side it before .. Mistrust makes life difficult. Trust makes it risky.
So there are two important lessons to learn

1. Never be so much happy because you have something new, either never be sad because you lost something, life will keep going with or without you.
2. Two of the hardest tests in life, The patient to wait for the right moment and the courage to accept that you've waited for nothing.
Now be nice
OR
Just walk away

No comments: