Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life’s a gift

Life’s a gift for me to send, is a gift for god to end, now you’re with me 
but i can make it for all to see, life’s a gift when love is true and also when times look blue. Life’s a gift with the one we trust, is a gift a ray .. of sun, it’s so hard for me to understand how but i'd like to take advantage of it. but to love is to pulling the blanket over me when i'm asleep, painting your toe nails for when you back is sore, coming and changing your light bulb because you cant reach, washing you when you cant get in the bath, kissing you on the head when i leave for work, wraping your arms around me when i'm cold, holding your hands when you're nervous… Is, how i can describe .. is catching every spider and getting rid without laughing at me, a feeling, I feel, you feel, we feel so much strong, I can’t describe. But I've tried.

No comments: