Tuesday, April 30, 2013

As a coward ..!!


i feared being alone .. until i learned to like myself
i feared failure .. until i realized that i only fail when i don't try
i feared success .. until i realized that i had to try in order to be happy with myself
i feared people's opinions .. until i learned that people would have opinions about me anyway
i feared rejection .. until i learned to have faith in myself
i feared pain .. until i learned that it's necessary for growth
i feared the truth .. until i saw the ugliness in lies
i feared death .. until i realized that it's not an end but a beginning
i feared my destiny .. until i realized that i had the power to change my life
i feared hate .. until i saw that it was nothing more than ignorance
i feared love .. until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days
i feared ridicule .. until i learned how to laugh at myself
i feared growing old .. until i realized that i gained wisdom every day
i feared the future.. until i realized that life just kept going better
i feared the past .. until i realized that it could no longer hurt me 
i feared the dark .. until i saw the beauty of starlight
i feared the light .. until i learned that the truth would give me strength
i feared change .. until i saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly 

No comments: