Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shalimar .. my white diamond

Shalimar .. my white diamond
You are the heart that beats inside of me
you are the air on which I breathe
You are the sun that always shines
You are the moon that glows outside
You are the stars that twinkle in the night sky
You are everywhere around me
The wind that kisses my face 
The rain that falls from a heavenly place
The snow that glistens on the ground
The river that flows along
the birds that sing your favorite song
All of these things makes me feel
Like i,m close to you and your for real
Although your far away
there is always a piece right here with me 
A piece that no one can take away
You take a piece of me with you
To cherish and hold onto
To know I love you so
And that i will never let you go
I love and cherish you
Every moment is special to me
the memories that we created 
will stay with me forever
Never again will I love so 
Shalimar .. my white diamond
Go in peace with knowledge 
I will always love you so

No comments: