Thursday, February 07, 2013

What ..If

What if i fell for you at first glance?
What if you had given me a chance?
Would it have been disastrous or a great romance?
What if we had never met?
What if first impression made you upset? ?
Would we be known as enemies or friends yet? ? ?
What if everything I've told you were true?
What if you found out you loved me too? ?
Would we go for the opportunity or wouldn't know what to do? ? ?
What if..!
What if there's no what if's?
I've known from the start i fell for you at first glance.
Life is all about chances.
Just let me and I'll show you romance.
Everything is set.
We've already met.
I doubt I've made you upset, for us to be enemies yet.
Everything I've said has been true.
I wouldn't know about you.
But i go for opportunities because i truly, madly, deeply miss you.

No comments: