Monday, February 18, 2013

You know me.!!

Lover sharing notion as if like a… Dew drops on silent motion
Floating on spider web, melancholy tears, shedding 'n fading
Love is a word. Creation of emptiness, Worthless, loneliness 'n excursion of imagination Sailing on Paper boat, Neither shore nor destiny. Love is a boat, lover is merely, a sailor 'n heart is a stream. Love is like a dream.

in fact you don't know me, you may know the love in my words, 
or the depth of my written feelings.. but you don't know the fear. The fear which leading to hope, and how no more hope is left. You may know how much i give 'n what it takes to live.

deep in the midnight sky, there lives a galaxy filled with the many stars that swell up my eyes, i guess the stars burnt out.
i cant see her eyes anymore, because the little tear that falls down my cheek, falls onto the palm of god hand to healing the scars from which humans created behind those frightful eyes lives a smile, waiting to come out behind that beautiful sunset I'll lives a world no one understand,"Up to the Heavens your confidence will soar, You'll never look at life as being a chore, Life is for living enjoy it whilst here, When you look to the future, you'll have nothing to fear ‘'do you still think .. you know me.!!

No comments: