Saturday, February 23, 2013

Alone

Sometimes I just sit in the dark, by myself in my room.
Staring at those fish in the aquarium, so full of gloom.
It helps me think..
Whether that's good or bad, looking around at all the
light blue, Sometimes happy and other times sad.
I don't want to talk... I want to be in a place I consider mine.
I don't want to walk... If you ask me what's wrong I'll answer, 

'I'm fine.'
I wish everyone wouldn't worry, There's nothing wrong.
Sometimes things get blurry, when I listen to those old songs.
If I want to sit there ... Then let me be.
I don't always need you in my mind.
I don't let many see the real mine.
You may think it's 'unhealthy'
That it's not good
That I just sit here quietly.
I know you're just doing what a good person would.
But sometimes it's okay to sit, to not have many phone calls,
But only for a little bit. It's okay for me to be alone.

No comments: