Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What is the main responsible for love..!

Deep within my heart of hearts,
I say a prayer for you.
I ask my God above to protect and bring,
All the happiness I have received from you.
I've asked Him to protect you,
From any danger or harm.
And that He would give you all I'd gotten,
When you held me in your loving arms.
I know that we're no longer together,
But your loving memory still lives in my heart of hearts.
That's where I choose to keep it
And have... from the very start.
I'll keep it there in hopes one day,
That you'll soon return.
Where I can give you all MY love,
From all of your loving sweetness learned.

but I’m still wonder ..
What is the main responsible for love ... The heart or the eye or otherwise
I'm sure that the splendour’s top when you smile ..
and thousand of tears in your eyes,
and patience's top when you keep silent,
and you have a hurt talks in your heart,
and the pain's top to get hurt from who you love
and the love's top to love who has hurt you.  

And the love's the most is to love entirely with your soul

No comments: