Saturday, February 16, 2013

Autism’s brain has its world to see


Why do you treat me, the way that you do.. I also have feelings, I am human too, Why do you look at me, as if I were mad ?
I`m just a little different, you really make me sad, Just like everyone else, I too have a name.. All that I ask is, you treat me the same

Autism is a world inside of the mind, language in image, picture in rhyme, speaking the word to which I am blind, pictures of echo, sounds of mind
My impression of logic, perception aligned, thoughts without thinking analyze time, leaking the threads, I’m falling behind, rhyme of the code or code of the rhyme
My future at question, equations dissolve, life's warm expression to have and to hold, peeking out question that no one will solve, outward confusion, settled and sold
Only to find...
Everything's nothing and nothing’s to be, inside of nothing shall everything flee, autism’s brain has its world to see 

No comments: