Saturday, April 16, 2016

Forgive...

You exclude me
You torture me
You humiliate me
You reject me
You deny me but ... still I forgive.
You cut me with your words
You bruise me with your eyes
You paralyze me with your ignorance but .. still I forgive.
The scars of my heart are deeper than your oceans, 
The tears have dried like the Egypt deserts hide its grass with no emotion but ... still .. I .. forgive.
As my inner soul is nearly damaged, it affected my outer being but .. still I forgive.
I forgive..
I forgive to recreate my damaged soul; 
I forgive to stabilize my damaged mentality; 
I forgive to harmonies your thoughts inside my head; 
I forgive to reconnect the spirituality and the physicality of my being; 
I forgive because I know that you aren't responsible for making decisions.
I forgive without punishing because it is the way to love. 
Love forgives... and 
He who was able to forgive has love and is love.
He forgave... And still He forgives.

No comments: