Monday, April 04, 2016

forgive me..

In the heat of the moment a person can feel regret
I won’t apologize for what I went through
I do feel silly at what I said about you
Reading back on the past I laugh to myself
So dramatic and in despair I couldn’t see clearly
Now I can and it is beautiful flying high above the clouds I let my soul go
Anguish and pain and hate and resentment is lost in the wind
I'm flying high on the Wings of Forgiveness
I just want you to know
I’m sorry for the pain that you’ve gone through
I just want you to know
I wasn’t oblivious or mad at you
I was so blind with me that I could not see
I needed to forgive myself to forgive you I’m hoping you can do that too
There is nothing you need to cry about right now, Dry your eyes, Try to smile
Trust in me when I say true love can be found
I’m not scared to bleed one more time.

please.. forgive me.

No comments: