Saturday, April 02, 2016

Alas.. If dogs can talk..!!!

If dogs could talk what would they say? 
Maybe, hey you come let's play, go grab the ball and the frisbee lets play a game just you and me.
Maybe they'd say don't leave me out here, I want to be with you, close and near, I don't want to be tied to this chain, Will you bring me inside out of the rain? 
What would a dog say on being a stray.. Maybe hey you I've lost my way, I'm hungry and thirsty and lonely too... Hey maybe I can come home with you? 
The dog in a shelter must have alot to say.. What did I do to end up this way, can you take me home and give me a name... I once had a family, this just isn't the same
I don't want to fight, a dog once said, All I want is a nice soft bed, It hurts to fight and be ripped apart, why don't we make a brand new start.
A major discussion goes on everyday, Why oh why are we stuck in this cage, Will you leave us go and let us be free, This isn't right, why can't you see.
So, if dogs could talk what would they say.!!!
They'd say I love you and with me you could play, we'll go for walks and relax in the sun, now wouldn't all that be such fun but they can't talk, but look in their eyes, those eyes say more than one can surmise, they're devoted and loyal and oh so true...
All they want is to be with you.

No comments: