Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Undefined but true

you're in my life .. Whether you like it or not
Someday we'll be together, When the seas are clear... When the mountains are high even .. When your heart decides to beat again for this isn't the first time we got a blue night.. Staring at the moon wishing upon a star to everything gets again so right.. 
I'm not one to judge the powers of the universe
All I can do is rely on faith and determination
This is love .. I'm sure This is real love... 
I can feel it dancing in my bones and the miracle of love is accepting it for what it truly is
Complicated yes for sure yet undefined
Just like you
I think that's why I'll always still attract to you
You have the heart of a ghost and the soul of a grown woman, yet fight a knight..
Let me fill you with constant pleasure
Let me fill that empty space between your ears
I think you know what I'm talking about
Hugs and kisses
Kisses and hugs until forever will gone.. 
I love you now and so on... And so on

No comments: