Saturday, April 16, 2016

Whatever it ends

Whatever it ends, you have place in my heart, wherever I’ll go, I’ll always love you, and if I lost my life, I’ll Offer it to you, the breath that I’ll take will always be with you until, my soul leaves with a memory to tell that how much I love you
Now the world is so full not emptiness, the sky will be cry loneliness, Now the birds can fly knowingly singing melodies of die.. Even the fish once cry, deeply into the ocean vanished without goodbye.

while 
the love that I take will always be the same; the vision that my heart sing and the happiness my soul swings, will always be true, for in every moment I breathe, I breathe.. you
Show me, the start, leave me to begin, and lead me to pursue the pointless end, that you care for me, here my soul vow in the shadow of the timeless beginning, where I go from here, take care, my hand and leave not my own, it’s the eternity I aim.. Know what.. 
Treasure I hold the memory of love I’ll bring it where ever I'll go.

No comments: