Monday, April 25, 2016

Stop analysing me.!!

Situations come and situations go, 
What is the outcome of giving up.!!! 
Let me tell you what i know.
Giving up is not an option but a sign of being weak.
I just takes all the positives and let the negatives leak.

I try my hardest to be the best and the best that i can.
I never let the tears fall because they define who am i ..! 

A women or a man.
So please keep your beloved one's close and care little for each other's.
Put your spouse above and do not forget to honor your father and your mother.
Take the bad and turn it good and the good into better.
Keep your head up and move forward that way you will go further.
Mistakes are okay as long as we learn because nobody is perfect so be prepared and accept occasional burn.
Be prepared for possibilities and prepared to know.
Be prepared so you can grow and grow and grow.

No comments: